Co-op Connections Card
Carroll EMC is always looking for ways to provide value to our Members and our community. Carroll EMC's Co-op Connections Card is a money-saving tool we're proud to offer our membership. This card connects you with discounts on everything from hotel stays to prescription drugs.
While not insurance, the discounts from using the card can mean savings of 10 to 60% on prescription drugs. Over 60,000 national and regional pharmacies honor the Co-op Connections Card, including CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Target and more. Search for discounts on prescriptions are rxpricequotes.com and look up participating pharmacies at locateproviders.com. The recently added Healthy Savings benefit also enables you to save money on various health services. The list of Healthy Savings participants includes dentists, eye doctors, chiropractors and more!
The card also gives you access to online savings at more than 95 national retailers like Hertz Rental Cars, Best Western hotels and ProFlowers.com. You can check out these great national discounts at connections.coop.
How does it work?
All you have to do is present your card at a participating business and you'll receive the discount.
How to register your Co-op Connections Card:
1. Go to connections.coop/healthy-savings.
2. Close the pop-up.
3. On the main page, click "Locate Providers."
4. On the next screen, choose "Login/Sign-up."
5. Under "New Users," enter your Member number. (It's located on the back of your card.)
6. Choose Carroll EMC for Group ID.
7. Complete the rest of the form.
8. You will be asked to enter your e-mail address and create a password so that you can easily log back in to the site. When you're finished with the form, click "Sign Up."
On the welcome page, you can click "Find a Provider" at the bottom. Enter your zip code to see who accepts the card in your area.
If you know of someone who has their card but doesn't have access to a computer or the Internet, have them call (800) 800-7616 with their card handy, and the customer service team will help them locate providers.
Do you shop online often?
If so, the Cash Back Mall is a great program for you. Click here to learn more.